[Histonet] video for infection control training and/or OSHA safety?

Vancleave, Vince vvancleave <@t> hendrickhealth.org
Tue Jul 22 10:43:17 CDT 2008

Well, we are looking to update our safety training methods and find some
video compilations that cover OSHA laboratory safety and infection
control.  Do any of you out there really have one you like that you
would recommend?  Thanks a bunches everyone!   Hope everybody is doing
great!

Vince Van Cleave, PA(ASCP)CM, HTL(ASCP), HT(ASCP)

Pathologists' Assistant and Laboratory Manager

Clinical Pathology Associates, Abilene, TX

1150 Nth 18th STE 102, 79601

325-670-6528

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed initially by only the individual named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the above sender, send the message back and then delete it. Thank you for your assistance.

Hendrick Health System  1900 Pine St. Abilene, Texas 79601 - 325.670.2000 79601 - 325.670.2000