[Histonet] FNA procedure

Bonner, Janet Janet.Bonner <@t> FLHOSP.ORG
Tue Jul 15 12:08:45 CDT 2008

Jennifer,
    The best thing to do in this instance is to visit a Cytology Department (who usually does these at the procedure).  I could send you a write up, but there are so many hands-on things to know, it would be difficult to describe them (like making the smear).
            Janet

Janet L. Bonner, HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Laboratory
Florida Hospital Winter Park
janet.bonner <@t> FLHOSP.org <mailto:janet.bonner <@t> FLHOSP.org>
407-646-7559

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Jennifer Johnson
Sent: Tue 7/15/2008 11:43 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] FNA procedure

Does anyone have an FNA procedure that they are willing to share.  Until now, we were not required to be present for smears.

Thanks,
Jennifer

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and deleting the material from any computer.