[Histonet] Villanueva Stain?

Robert Schoonhoven Robert.Schoonhoven <@t> mpiresearch.com
Tue Jul 15 11:58:02 CDT 2008

Tony has long since retired but doing well as I saw him at the last NSH
meeting.  His stain can be purchased through Polysciences.

Bob

Robert Schoonhoven BS, HT, HTL (ASCP)
Scientist, Pathology
MPI Research
54943 North Main Street
Mattawan, MI 49071-9399

E-Mail: robert.schoonhoven <@t> mpiresearch.com
Office 269.668.3336 X-1768
Lab. 269.668.3336 X-2009
Cell 269.615.0576
-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Pat
Flannery
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:50 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Villanueva Stain?

We use Villanueva Mineralized Bone Stain for research specimens and
when our lab moved into a new building, our supply was lost (probably
thrown out by someone "cleaning up" for me).

Where do you folks get this stain?  I used to order it from Dr.
Villanueva but I've lost touch with him and he hasn't answered my
emails (perhaps the address I have for him is too old).

Thanks for any help.

-Pat Flannery
  Duke Med