[Histonet] Imaging systems for IHC and FISH

Linda M Watson Linda.Watson <@t> bms.com
Thu Jul 10 05:20:05 CDT 2008

Hi Roxanne,
We purchased the Ariol SL-50 4 years ago. In the past we used Image Pro
Plus for most all our image analysis, if applicable. It served it
purpose but was extremely time consuming. The Ariol SL-50 changed our
lives for the better. Analysis using IPP would take up to a week for two
to complete. Those same experiments would be done in 2 days. The
company, Applied Imaging-now Genetix has a very good product manager and
has taken many suggestions from us and others to upgrade the software to
meet our needs. Keep in mind that, as many of us know, computer driven
instruments can sometimes have littel hic-ups but their tech services
are always available to help get you back on line. Overall, I love our
instrument. I would suggest that you look at other companies and make
comparisons. The Ariol does everything that we need it to do but it may
not meet all your needs.

Linda