[Fwd: [Histonet] tissue processor], addendnum

Atoska Gentry gentras <@t> vetmed.auburn.edu
Tue Jul 8 12:40:28 CDT 2008

Hello All, perhaps I did not include enough info in my initial inquiry.
We don't use the conventional / standard  cassettes for processing. We
embed  with  "L"  shapes  because our tissues vary in size. Also, we
process in stainless steel circular cassettes both large and small; the
large cassettes are 3" in diameter. And since my PI wants to maintain
the same processing & embedding method we will need something which can
accommodate our current processing/embedding method.  These are the
reasons I requested info on a processor comparable to the Autotechnicon
Ultra II. Also, it needs to be able to run 4 - 22.5 hour process cycle.
Although, we process extraneural sections our primary area of interest
is CNS. Thanks very much.  Atoska