[Histonet] Antibody for the detection of human cells needed

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Jul 7 14:20:33 CDT 2008

Alexandra

We have tried the human anti-nuclear antibody from chemicon but we did
not have much success with it.  We have used a human mitochondrial
antibody from Novus with good success but in rat tissues rather than
mouse, it's generated in mouse but as long as you use the correct
controls it should work.  We have also ran In-situ with a repeat
sequence for human DNA and that worked nicely between mouse and also rat
and human cells.  We had our probe made by GeneDetect.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592