[Histonet] Water bath temps

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 10:54:35 CDT 2008

45±5ºC
René J.

--- On Wed, 7/2/08, Carol Fields <Carol.Fields <@t> Northside.com> wrote:

From: Carol Fields <Carol.Fields <@t> Northside.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Water bath temps
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 9:45 AM

Hi Netters,

We received a recommendation.. for not having water bath temp ranges (QC
chart) on our last CAP inspection.  I thought this was taken off the
list?  What range do you all have on your QC sheets for your water bath
temps?

Thanks in advance,

Carole Fields

Northside Hospital

Atlanta, GA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by
Northside Hospital. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege.