[Histonet] negative control

Dr. med. Frauke Neff nefff <@t> staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Jan 29 08:56:16 CST 2008

Hello!
I've got a limited amount of slides and want to stain a negative control that is
already stained as a negative control with the MOM-Kit from Vectastain using DAB
as chromogen. This slide displayes no background. Now I want to use this slide
as a negative control with the ABC-Kit from Vectastain and I expect lots of
background staining.
Do you think this is possible or do you think the aready biotinylated secondary
AB    of the MOM kit interferes with the anti-human antibody of the ABC kit.
I would be happy about any kind of information regarding my problem.

Kind regards,

F.