[Histonet] Lab Redesign

Weber, Susan (VHACLE) Susan.Weber2 <@t> va.gov
Fri Jan 25 08:53:04 CST 2008

Hello all, and Happy Friday!

We are also currently involved in a lab redesign which includes
Histology, Cytology (as a separate department), EM (also separate) and
the Morgue. We have just begun to define the "space" with the architects
and welcome any suggestions from the Histo Guru's out there! We are also
redesigning the clinical side of the lab as well. If you are around/near
the Cleveland, Ohio area and have recently redesigned the lab clinical
or anatomic, I would be especially interested to hear from you. You can
e-mail me direct or on the "net". Thanks, and have a nice weekend! :-)

Susan M. Weber, HT(ASCP)

Louis Stokes Cleveland  VA Medical Center

Supervisor, Histology Laboratory

(216) 791-3800 ext 6154