[Histonet] Lab remodel

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 08:31:31 CST 2008

Although "theoretical" advantageous, "U" shaped work stations are not that ergonomically adequate (frequent body twitching) and some HTs claim they feel like "caged-boxed".
  René J.

"Peterson, Dan" <1dpeterson <@t> meriter.com> wrote:
  I'm looking for likes and dislikes from those out there in Histoland
that have been fortunate enough to update their work environment.
Specifically I'm looking at work station configurations. Has anyone gone
to u-shaped stations, and if so, how do the techs like them? I'm
planning on at least 4' x 2.5' per station, counters 30" high.
I'd like to make these as ergonomically friendly as possible. If anyone
has blueprints that they would like to share, I'd love to see them.
Thanks in advance!
Dan

Daniel R Peterson HT(ASCP)
Histopathology Section Head
Meriter Laboratories
(608)-417-6557
1dpeterson <@t> meriter.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is
intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is
addressed. This message may contain information that is confidential and
is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and then delete the
message. Thank you.