[Histonet] Re: HER2 fixation time

Dr. Hadi Yaziji ancillarypath <@t> mac.com
Thu Jan 24 12:33:08 CST 2008

Rene,

Once you read the published article in the January issue of the
Archives of Pathology and Lab Medicine (available on the CAP website
to download for free), you will have a better idea about the extend of
work the committee has gone through to set the parameters.

Their work is *outstanding*, but it's not perfect, but the outcome is
safe and badly needed. Your criticism is well taken, but it's not
necessary.

Hadi