[Histonet] Decal Bone Antigen retrieval

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Jan 22 13:18:10 CST 2008

Igor

Its going to depend upon what antibody you are trying to detect but if
possible I would try enzyme retreival over HIER, my favorite is
proteinase K, but we also use pepsin, pronase, chondroitinase, etc.  It
depends upon the antibody.  If you have to use HIER you can its just
thats it likely you are going to loose portions of the tissue.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592