[Histonet] position available at new mouse path lab in San Antonio

Keller, Charles kellerc2 <@t> uthscsa.edu
Sun Jan 20 19:47:05 CST 2008

Dear Histonetters,

     Our Children's Cancer Research Institute at the academic health
science center in San Antonio has a mouse path lab for which we are
recruiting a full time person to manage and run.

     Responsibilities include histology, some special stains, and
immunohistochemistry.  The position will allow close interactions with
researchers and interesting mouse models of disease.  The facility is
already very well equipped and operational.

     Interested persons can email me directly (kellerc2 <@t> uthscsa.edu )
for more information.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Charles

Charles Keller, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Cellular & Structural Biology
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Director, Small Animal Imaging Facility
Greehey Children's Cancer Research Institute
The University of Texas Health Science Center
8403 Floyd Curl Drive, Mail Code 7784
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900
210-562-9062 [office]
210-562-9014 [fax]
http://gccri.uthscsa.edu or
www.sarcomalab.org
kellerc2 <@t> uthscsa.edu

Postdoctoral Opportunities and
Undergraduate & Summer Internships:
http://ccri.uthscsa.edu/keller

CCRI and UTHSCSA wish to promote open communication while protecting
confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this
message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies.