[Histonet] Slide Clips/Holders

Luck, Greg D. LuckG <@t> empirehealth.org
Sat Jan 19 15:55:21 CST 2008

Hello,
We are trying locate some slide clip holders.  These were originally
manufactured (we think) for an old model of a Smith-Kline linear
stainer.  The few we have are white in color, spring loaded on the slide
clip end and have an approximately 3/4 inch square paddle on the
opposite end.  I assume they are no longer in production but if this
sounds familiar to you please dig into your dusty cabinets and boxes and
see if you might have any laying around and destined for the garbage
next time you clean house.
Thanks, Greg