[Histonet] Knife

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Fri Jan 18 14:52:46 CST 2008

Sakura Tissue-Tek Accu-Edge offers a Autopsy knife blade series that has
a handle, 100mm, 170mm and brain blade you can get from your Cardinal
rep.  This is all I use for grossing larger specimens and doing post.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Beth
Delescavage
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 1:55 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: Rebecca Barnhart
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Knife

We have a large and small knife holder form Saukra; you can get them
form Carinal Health. See link below
http://www.cardinal.com/mps/catalog/ASP/D2891-6.asp?cat=Physician&mfr=Sa
kura%20Finetek
Unfortunately, using this system you need both handles in order to use
different size blades.

Thanks~
Beth
Beth Delescavage, BS, HTL(ASCP) QIHC