[Histonet] biomedia black market

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:33:49 CST 2008

I have some extra biomedia mounting media.  I'll put it up on ebay for
$100 a bottle.
5% discount for histonetters.
Shipping and handling not included.
You may also want to contact Prop Joe for some street sources.

Money, it's a gas,
Emily
--
"Prosperity ripened the principle of decay...and, as soon as time or
accident and removed the artificial supports, the stupendous fabric