[Histonet] IHC for IgG4

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Wed Jan 16 09:17:09 CST 2008

We recently sent a case for consultation to Dr. Gregory Lauwers at Massachusetts General Hospital (617-726-2967).

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Immunopathology & Histology
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-0174 Fax

>>> "Patterson, Patricia" <PatPatterson <@t> mhd.com> 01/15/08 3:17 PM >>>

We currently have a formalin fixed tissue sample from a patient case
suspecting Autoimmune Pancreatitis and current articles suggest IHC with
IgG4 antibody.

I've tried the usual (and some unusual) reference labs to see if anyone
is offering this IHC test - so far no luck.

We're also trying to find is there is a lab (maybe more research based)
willing to do a consultation on this tissue sample.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Pat Patterson

Methodist Dallas Medical Center

214-947-3538

patpatterson <@t> mhd.com

This electronic transmission contains information from Methodist Health
System and should be considered confidential and privileged.  The
information contained in the above messages is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) named above.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this information is prohibited. If you receive
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail.  Methodist Health System, its subsidiaries and
affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to the
transmission of this communication.