[Histonet] Re: block filing cabinets

Prior, Andrew Andrew.Prior <@t> Smith-Nephew.com
Wed Jan 16 02:22:41 CST 2008

We use the block and slide storage drawers from R.A. Lamb. Nice (but
basic) metal drawer units that stack easily.
We keep at least the last 3 years worth of slides, but probably have
less volume than most labs as we're a research lab.

Andrew

Andrew Prior
Histologist
Smith &Nephew Research Centre
York Science Park
Heslington
York
YO10 5DF
UK

Andrew.Prior <@t> smith-nephew.com

01904 824022

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:29:13 -0600
From: "Sharon.Davis-Devine" <Sharon.Davis-Devine <@t> carle.com>
Subject: [Histonet] block filing cabinets
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

The company that we have always bought our filing cabinets from for our
slide and block filing no longer sells them can some of you point me in
the direction of a different company?  Also we have limited space as
most labs do so how many blocks and slides do you store onsite? Any help
or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Sharon Davis-Devine, CT (ASCP)

Cytology Supervisor

Carle Clinic

602 West University

Urbana, Illinois 61801

Phone:  217-383-3572

Email:  sharon.davis-devine <@t> carle.com
Confidentiality.
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorised by the intended addressee to receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.

Smith & Nephew UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales No.4421171 with registered office at 15 Adam Street, London WC2N 6LA