[Histonet] Response to On-Call pay

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Thu Jan 10 09:03:16 CST 2008

Our roots have become so mixed up, we forget how dry your humour is -
the funniest kind! j

-----Original Message-----
From: Kemlo Rogerson [mailto:Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:44 AM
To: Robyn Vazquez; MICHELLE.MCNEESE <@t> childrens.com;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; cmiller <@t> physlab.com; Weems, Joyce
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Response to On-Call pay

It's the humour Robyn, rarely travels well, I sometimes wonder if the
difference between Americans and the British is greater than that
between men and women.

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;
Don't be afraid to take a big step when one is indicated. You can't
cross a chasm in two small jumps. --Buckminster Fuller

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation