[Histonet] fibrin or fibrinogen antibody thats specific to human only

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Jan 9 14:16:34 CST 2008

Hello All

I hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year.  I was
wondering if anyone out there knows of antibodies to either human fibrin
or fibrinogen that will not cross react with porcine or visa versa.  I
need to detect one or the other in FFPE samples.  I have the dako
antibody, but that cross reacts with porcine.  I have seen online a
fibrin antibody with a clone of 59D8 that works on human but not porcine
tissue, but I can not seem to find a source.  Any help would be
appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC