[Histonet] Surgical Pathology Tracking System

Jerry Helisek Jerry <@t> ralambusa.com
Wed Jan 9 11:40:22 CST 2008

Patty,

Please see:
http://www.ralamb.net/product_info.php?products_id=599&osCsid=88c456fca1
a01f8e6f134ebe92390756

The LambTrack system provides full tracking and traceability of items
and any items that you choose to link to one another, via digital
signature/trace.  For example a req form can be linked to a tissue
sample that can be linked to several cassettes and then too slides as
well as who "touched" the items on down the line to storage and
retrieval.  LambTrack can also be used for inventory, productivity,
verification and more!!  Because its scaleable you only chose the
"modules"/functions you need.

------------------------------------

Raymond A. Lamb, Inc

Jerry Helisek