[Histonet] VIMENTIN - does it stain monocytes/macrophages?

GT Hebert emerald_lake77 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 13:11:10 CST 2008

Hello,

  I was just requested by my supervisor to ask the histonet the following question:

  Can a antibody against Vimentin stain monocytes/macrophages?

  We are working with human heart / coronary artery samples.  I do not have much more information than that... but I figured anyone who deals with this protein would have considerable knowledge to quickly answer this question.

  Sincerely,

  Gustave Hebert
  Scientist II
  Wyeth Research