[Histonet] Strange Coplin Jars

Senn, Amy R arsenn <@t> hsh.org
Thu Feb 28 09:32:31 CST 2008

Hi all,

We are looking for plastic coplin jars.  I think the manufacturer was Parkway....

They are not the 'standard' coplin jars we all know and love; they are about ½ that size, with a red insert that holds slides.  This insert is removable...we like these because if we have to put the jars under our faucet, they stay put, where the taller one slide all over the sink.

I've searched for Parkway and all sorts of coplin jars online, but can't find anything even similar.

Maybe they aren't manufacturing these anymore?

Thanks for any information you can give me!

Have a great week!!!!

Amy

Histotech, Histology Laboratory

Holy Spirit Hospital

503 N. 21st Street

Camp Hill, PA  17011

(717) 763-2124

Cell: (724) 494-2237

Confidentiality Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
is intended for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you
received this communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and delete
the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank You