[Histonet] Region III Hosted by Georgia Society for Histotechnology

Shirley Powell POWELL_SA <@t> Mercer.edu
Tue Feb 26 15:47:55 CST 2008

Hi Guys,

We sent out over 1000 programs for the Region III meeting to be held in
Atlanta Georgia April 3-5, 2008 at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel.  But
there may be some members that we missed and feel it necessary to post a
reminder for all who wish to attend our meeting.

The deadline for the hotel reservations for the discounted rate is March
3rd.  That rate is $129 single, double, triple or quad.  The phone number to
the Westin is 1-404-659-1400 and please state that you are attending the
GSH/Region III meeting.

The revised program can be downloaded from our website at
www.histosearch.com/gsh.  Click on the symposium link to get a PDF file of
the program.  Vendors have a link to the registration form to exhibit at the
meeting on the same page.  If you have questions Chris Coley, GSH Exhibit
Liaison, has contact information is on that form

If anyone has any questions please feel to contact me at this email address.

Come on down to Georgia and experience some warmer weather.

Shirley Powell
GSH Secretary/Registrar