[Histonet] HELP! Overheated Water Bath

Bonner, Janet Janet.Bonner <@t> FLHOSP.ORG
Tue Feb 26 07:56:57 CST 2008

This sounds like an electrical problem as well as a motherboard problem.  What do you mean "disconnected from a power source"....unplugged?  ...and it's still got an indicator coming on?   Toss it - it's possessed!!!

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of McKnight, Tanisha
Sent: Tue 2/26/2008 8:52 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] HELP! Overheated Water Bath

Hello All:

Quick question. The overheat indicator on my water bath keeps coming on and
won't heat up even though it has been disconnected from a power source for
some time. Is there a way to reset this mechanism or should I call someone
to come look at it.

Tanisha N. McKnight

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and deleting the material from any computer.