[Histonet] HistoBath

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Fri Feb 22 05:25:45 CST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Vicki
Gauch
Sent: 21 February 2008 14:11
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] HistoBath

Hi everyone,
 Our isopentane bath (Histo Bath) that we use to freeze our frozen
section blocks has finally stopped working and cannot be repaired.  We
tried to order a replacement unit only to find out that they no longer
make it !!!  The company also did not have another option.  Does anyone
know where we can get something like this?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated..

Thanks,
Vicki Gauch
AMCH
Albany, NY

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is protected by law and is for the
sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this email and destroying all copies of the
communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying,
distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and
attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical
Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on
the Internet at www.amc.edu.