[Histonet] Buffer for ISH

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Feb 21 11:27:44 CST 2008

Richard

I was looking for one too, but I could not locate one.  We prepared our
own.  We buy alot of our probes from Genedetect and they were telling me
that in the future they may provide an hybidization buffer.  I use
theirs, it takes about 2 days to make because of the high concentration
of dextran sulfate.  Teri Johnson sent me one that looked a bit simpler.
I have a SOP for the one I use if you are interested.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592