SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] Formalin and Xylene Free Histology - Any Info about Glyo Fixx

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Wed Feb 20 09:37:57 CST 2008

Tanisha,
My question is why would you want to use a Formalin alternative? I hope you
are talking about a research lab and are not concerned with validation of an
alternative fixative.

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Manager
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
Office (803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262
Doug <@t> ppspath.com
PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.