[Histonet] Texas Society For Histotechnology State Meeting April 18-20, 2008

kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com
Sun Feb 17 13:51:05 CST 2008

To All,
The Texas Society for Histotechnology will be hosting our annual Symposium/Convention April 18-20, 2008 at the Hilton DFW Lakes in Grapevine, Texas.? For more information and program?log onto txsh.org or contact Kathy Dwyer at kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com or samuel.jones2 <@t> med.va.gov to receive a copy of the program.?

There will be golf tournament on Thursday April 17, 2008 at 1:00pm prior to the start of the meeting.? For more information or to register to play contact: mhale <@t> carisdx.com .? Golfing is open to all.?

We hope to see you in Texas at the meeting.?