[Histonet] Help with FISH on urine samples...

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 15:00:04 CST 2008

Jennifer:
  Try to contact a cytotechnologist in your area and s/he will tell you how to prepare cytospins from urine. With the cytospins you can prepare slides to treat with FISH for the cancer probes you want to use.
  René J.

Jennifer Easterling <yellowstar237 <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello everyone, I am new to this list and I have found it very helpful. Hopefully, someone can help me with my problem...There is a lab in my area wanting to start FISH on urine samples for bladder cancer. They are in the very beginning stages and have no policy or procedure manual in place. If anyone has any information on either of these two things, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer