[Histonet] Lobster Processing on VIP 2000

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:42:35 CST 2008

Hi again,
     Question #2: There is a local college that has just gotten a VIP 2000
and is having some trouble using it. I would like to help, but I've not used
this particular model in many years. Does anyone happen to have a manual (or
even a scan of manual) that they could send me to brush up my addled memory.

     Bonus question: This college is working on lobster tissue. Does anyone
have any suggestions for a processing schedule, or tips on how best to deal
with these yummy bugs?

Thanks ... again,
Amos Brooks