[Histonet] Cassette dispensor.

mtitford <@t> aol.com mtitford <@t> aol.com
Thu Feb 14 12:52:22 CST 2008

Laurie Colbert askes about the old "Tissue Tek Embedding System" cassette dispensors.
We purchased some of those?years ago when they first came out. I saw them at the NSH meeting in Little Rock in 1986 (I think)?and bought them right after. When I went to purchase some more about 1990, they were already "done gone" (No longer available). I think most people now just open the little window on the box the cassettes come in, and use them that way. Not so pretty, and not so easy to keep clean!

Michael Titford
Pathology
USA Mobile AL USA