[Histonet] (no subject)

Judith L. Williams juditw <@t> u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 13 15:05:33 CST 2008

Hi to Ian- Great advice and links from Phil- having worked on the second most abundant form of meiofauna- the copepods- and done light level, EM and confocal on them - fixation is a problem for sure.
there are some elegant morphology studies from the 70;s and again - most are EM.
good luck - try looking up meiofauna morphology on google or nematode morphology for the basics.
best!
Judy at U. of Washington