[Histonet] OT: the weather

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Feb 6 09:05:50 CST 2008

Hey guys:
I don't know about you, but I'm really beginning to wonder about the weather. Anyway- everyone in the southern states, especially Arkansas, still there? I gripe about the snow this year, but geez. How bad was the damage from the tornadoes down in that area. Just thinking of everyone, and hoping all is well with everyone. Stay warm/dry/unburnt/etc. You bunch from across the pond can send us your extra show shovels and inflatable rafts. Anywhere you could put us up if it gets too bad over here? :)
Claire