[Histonet] Murine CD4, CD8, CD3, Dendritic cell, neutrophil and macrophage monoclonal antibodies touted to work on paraffin embedded tissues

Gayle Callis gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Fri Feb 1 16:09:33 CST 2008

Dear Histonetters always looking for these murine CD markers that work on
paraffin embedded mouse issues.

I was sent the following information, and you can use the links to see what
this company has to offer that may make ones life easier instead of
cryosections.   The fixative was NOT formalin but Bouins.  My researcher is
very interested.

Gayle M. Callis
HTL/HT/MT(ASCP)
Bozeman MT 597175

Angio-Proteomie rat anti-mouse dendritic cell marker which works in FC and
IHC (Paraffin). For detailed click (anti mouse Dendritic cell marker):
http://www.angioproteomie.com/Normal%20Mouse%20ab/mAP-0042%20rat%20anti%20mouse%20dendritic%20cells.pdf

Now Angio-Proteomie is providing the following monoclonal antibodies for
Immunology/Inflammation which can be used for IHC (Paraffin), as well as
flow cytometery for mouse leukocytes: for more information click the
following links

anti mouse CD3
http://www.angioproteomie.com/Normal%20Mouse%20ab/mAP-0027%20rat%20anti%20mouse%20T-Cell.pdf

anti mouse CD4