[Histonet] Does anyone know how to achieve a perfect Masson Trichrome stain. Our counterstain (light green in acetic acid) works well but the intensity of the muscle stain is not very bright. Does anyone have any suggestions? We will be staining liver

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Dec 31 10:48:28 CST 2008

   i  have a protocol from Bryan Hewlett that is called "the fail pro   Masons Trichrome"

   Patsy