FW: [Histonet] processor

Charles.Embrey Charles.Embrey <@t> carle.com
Mon Dec 29 14:08:17 CST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles.Embrey
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 2:08 PM
To: 'kimtournear <@t> yahoo.com'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] processor

Pathos is made by Milestone not Leica.
Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kim Tournear
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 12:16 PM
To: Histonet

Hi Jane,
We just bought 2 Peloris processors from Leica. We can process in as little as 1 hour (usually biopsy specimens). Each machine has 2 processing chambers and can process up to 300 blocks per chamber. It was a good choice for us since we do appx 15,000 cases a year...Maintenance is easy....I use the Pathos from Leica (microwave technology) at my part time job processing dermatology specimens (appx 10,000 cases a year) and it works great. Contact Leica for some brochures on their equipment.
Hope this helps...

~Kim  Tournear ~
Histology Supervisor
Tucson Medical Center
Tucson, AZ

~Don't let your life end before it begins~

OU Rocks!!!!