Re: [Histonet] Thanks for capillary stain

TF tifei <@t> foxmail.com
Fri Dec 26 22:57:02 CST 2008

are there any useful histological techniques to stain capillary/blood vessel in brains?
and permit co-immunostaining of other cell markers?

PAS will stain all connective tissues, especially the myelin, thus you have to interpret your data well....?

2008-12-27

TF

发件人: Nejat Yilmaz
发送时间: 2008-12-27  04:44:34
收件人: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
抄送:
主题: [Histonet] Thanks for capillary stain

Dear All,
I'm very grateful for your kindly efforts. We've decided to stain our
tissues with PAS. We couldn't perform IHC due to time limitations with the
study. Because it usually takes about 2 months obtaining appropriate
antibodies here. Fortunately I'm a member of this society.
I wish you a merry christmas and happy holidays...
Necat Yilmaz