Re: Re: [Histonet] Capillary counting

TF tifei <@t> foxmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:48:10 CST 2008

So any one can provide some cell makers for staining of blood vessels?
I only know CD31.

2008-12-25

TF

发件人: Rene J Buesa
发送时间: 2008-12-19  04:53:43
收件人: histonet; Nejat Yilmaz
抄送:
主题: Re: [Histonet] Capillary counting

Nejat:
There are several stains for capillaries:
1- Campbell and Alexander (tested by Mallory,1938): black agsinst colorless bbackground.
2- Doherty, Suk and Alexander, 1938: differential staining of blood in capillaries.
3- Pickworth, 1934: blood vessels (capillaries) in thick sections of brain.
4- Slominski and Cunge (tested by Romeis, 1948): differential staining of capillaries, and
5- Ziegler 1945 (tested by Riley, 1945): demonstration of capillaries in wholemounts of cornea.
Although developed for other tissues it is very likely that they will work on skeletal muscle.
Ren?J.