[Histonet] Felicitations

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Fri Dec 19 13:16:03 CST 2008

As I will be in and out ("on call") for most of the next two weeks, I'd
like to wish everyone around the world a wonderful and (more than
anything) peaceful holiday season.  It has been my pleasure to be a part
of such a productive and pleasant group of highly-skilled and sometimes
humorous (okay, usually humorous) technical-types for the past four
years - I am humbled and grateful for all of the answers you've given
when I haven't asked the questions; for the assumed acceptance of my
attempts to Lighten The Heck Up; and for the wit and wisdom of such a
fine group of people.  This is a bit more emotion than I would normally
indulge in and it's probably all you're going to get, so consider it a
gift.  Merry and Happy - or whatever you call it - let's hope for good
things to come.  And now - back to my PAS.  Salud.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700