[Histonet] Mature endothelium marker

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 16:00:29 CST 2008

Use Ulex europaeus lectins.
René J.

--- On Thu, 12/18/08, Karen Lapanowski <KLAPANO1 <@t> hfhs.org> wrote:

From: Karen Lapanowski <KLAPANO1 <@t> hfhs.org>
Subject: [Histonet] Mature endothelium marker
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 3:53 PM

Hello,
Does anyone know of a mature endothelium marker other than Factor VIII that can
be used in rat brain paraffin sections?
Thanks,

Karen Lapanowski
Henry Ford Health System
Radiation Oncology
3065 E & R
313-916-9386

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that
may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from
disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents
of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email from your
computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using
e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry Ford My Health
at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If you do not believe that
our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send
e-mail or Internet communications to us.