[Histonet] autostainer service

Brad YourBiomed.Cox yourbiomed <@t> cox.net
Thu Dec 18 03:11:37 CST 2008

Dear Patricia and all,

My name is Brad and I can service all DAKOCytomation Autostainers.
I will contact you directly but would like to inform Histonet that we have
all the replacement parts for the stainer and can perform complete PM's
(Preventive Maintenances) and repairs. I have almost six years of experience
and trained by Dako field service engineers. Our work is guaranteed.

We have access to a warehouse full of new and remanufactured parts.
I'm confident that you will be pleased with our service and PM's.

Please contact:
IMEB, Inc
Brad Biomedical Engineer
Toll free 1-800-543-8496
or email me brad <@t> imebinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Zerfas,
Patricia (NIH/OD/ORS) [E]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:12 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] autostainer service

Dear All,

            I am currently using the DAKOCytomation autostainer that is
approximately seven years old.  Once the service contract expires in
November 2009 DAKOCytomation will not continue the service contract.
The equipment is in excellent condition and meets the needs of the
laboratory thus I am reluctant to buy a replacement.  Would anyone be
able to obtain parts as needed and provide us with a service contract
once the present contract expires?

Thanks,

Patricia Zerfas

National Institutes of Health