[Histonet] Mucin blocking reagent for IHC

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 08:01:50 CST 2008

Just last week I saw DAB staining mucin for p53 (which should be nuclear
staining).  We were using Ventana's Iview kit which uses avidin and biotin
as links.  After we added the a/b block, this unwanted staining completely
disappeared.  I'd suggest adding a blocking step.

Mark