Re: RE: [Histonet] Silly Question?

tf tifei <@t> foxmail.com
Sat Dec 13 07:48:03 CST 2008

No.
Once the tisse was fixed, u can never get it fresh again.

2008-12-13

tf

发件人: Rene J Buesa
发送时间: 2008-12-13  05:23:06
收件人: pruegg; Merced Leiker
抄送: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'; 'Pat Flannery'
主题: RE: [Histonet] Silly Question?

Just two things about crosslinking:
1- there is not such a thing as over crosslinkage, because when all the reaction sites have reacted, there are no reaction sites left to "overreact"; and
2- formaldehyde fixation is a reversible reaction and the tissue will lose the croslinkage even by placing them in distilled water instead of HIER (although it will take much more time).
Ren?J.