[Histonet] (reply) silly questions.---PFA

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Fri Dec 12 09:16:20 CST 2008

Oh, I'd like to know that, too, please!

--On Friday, December 12, 2008 7:48 AM -0600 "Walters, Katherine S"
<katherine-walters <@t> uiowa.edu> wrote:

> This may be another silly question, but how does one test the
> concentration of formaldehyde in solution?
>
> Thanks,
> Kathy
>

> Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by
> the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
> confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
> distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
> Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
> then delete it.  Thank you.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 BRB (pkgs) / 140 Farber Hall (letters)
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

"Without my flaws I'm really very boring."
- random internet blog commentator