[Histonet] Alias identity

Rivka Rachel rachelr <@t> mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 9 08:23:30 CST 2008

Rosalind Franklin was wise and experienced because she was a genius who
started her scientific career at the age of 21.  By the time she passed away
at the age of 37, she had made significant contributions in many more fields
than Watson ever did.  For more information, see
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/bofran.html.