[Histonet] microwave processor

Evans, Andria B. aevans <@t> wellspan.org
Mon Dec 8 06:50:36 CST 2008

We are currently looking at getting another microwave processor.  We currently have the Histos 5 and are looking at getting another one of those or a Pathos (the big guy from milestone).  But we have little information on the Pathos.  I have a couple questions that maybe someone could answer....

Can you run more then one run at a time on the Pathos? (currently we can run 2 runs at a time on the Histos 5)
Does the Pathos do the everything on the machine from fixation, to alcohol rinses, to the end product?? (We have to do all the rinses and changes manually with the Histos 5)

If anyone has any other information on the microwave processors that they would like to share that would be great!!

Thanks

Andria B Evans, HTL(ASCP)CM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email may contain confidential health information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for the use of the named recipient(s). The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange disposition of the information.

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's Managed Email  Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.