What's the pH of your tap water? RE: [Histonet] Blue haze

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 12:06:04 CST 2008

Hey and Hello-

I haven't followed this whole string so I apologize if this has been mentioned:

When I was in a state with really hard water this came up more often than anywhere else...have you checked the pH of your water?  If it isn't close to neutral the haze shows up.  We had to rinse in dH2O to get the extra stain off before rinsing in tap water.  The warm water had a different pH than cold--so that might also help as suggested earlier.

This was for a Gill II--not sure of the effect on the new product--just offering up one more variable to try!

Cheryl

Cheryl R. Kerry, HT(ASCP), BA
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing Healthcare Professionals - One GREAT fit at a time!

218.913.7285
800.756.3309
resume <@t> fullstaff.org