[Histonet] Histo humor :-)

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 18:27:14 CST 2008

is a casual histo tech like a  casual end table? What is it the rest of the
time?

Oh, yeah, we not only have a great cents of humor, we're real cut ups to.

JTT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dianne Holmes" <dholmes <@t> anatomy.umsmed.edu>
To: "Histonet" <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:44 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Histo humor :-)

Not only do I get valuable info from this group but histologists have a
GREAT sense of humor in common !!
I loved the 'casual histo tech' volley!!

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not
authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information
and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are
strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing or using this information in any way.