[Histonet] Microwave Processors

John Steel steely0511 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 19:20:24 CST 2008

Hi All,

I am very curious about microwave processing technology, as I am told that total processing time is reduced to hours, and could use your candid opinions!  Does anyone have experience with this specific technology?  I understand that there are several units out there, but performance is an issue for me.  If you have such experience, could you share your comments?  How is tissue morphology effected?  Will this technology interfere with current CAP / CLIA/ JCAOH lab guidelines as currently interpreted?  How does this effect histology, special stains, IHC, ISH? Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Jerry
(330) 771-7647